NOT SURE ABOUT A CONMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
well based on the previous replies, you find it very difficult to be nice to anyone. So for you to reply 'whatever' is considerably nice for you! Oh i'm a Miss not a Mr!

A miss, that figures, anyway bored with this thread so off to bed, night night, dont let the bugs bite

Sponsored Links
dellacarey said:
Actually no mr 'i've got a lovely way with words'. ............... You should try being nice you might like it!!!!

Hello Dellacarey,
I doubt he would, even if he were able. It's a case of leopards and spots. I suspect most people read the threads and like it. It's the same mentality behind reading "news"papers like the Sun, News of the World, etc.

Still, PVM is a lot more honourable and respectable and truthful than the British PM.

So, hope this is the start of many posts, keep digging/bashing etc. We're not sado-masochists, but a good ear bashing does wonders for the soul, even if they are un-redeemable.

PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN said:
£35.00, he wont last long in business, nobody can possibly survive fianacially
running a plumbing/heating business with all it's running costs charging those sort of rates, oh well all the more work or us when he goes down the tubes.

And what would you have charged her PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN"
your quote says it all

MOD

please see item 17

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back