NOT SURE ABOUT A CONMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yeah, NATS (National Air Traffic Control Service) was never the same again. Mind you nothing compared to the horlicks I made. :LOL:

LITTLE OLD LADY (though I have my suspicions this may not be entirely true) your guy is a gas cowboy and a liar. Don't touch him except with a barge pole, and then only with considerable force. Next report him to trading standards, Corgi is absolutely no use in disputes. Then get someone else. There are dozens of people getting their boilers repaired all the time so start asking around for a recommendation or two. If you live south of the Thames, look up "Check-a-Trade" for a start.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I thought it was a wind up from the very first post. Or that it was someone doing some sort of 'secret shopper' or research on the site.

All confirmed when I saw 'now he says I need a new boiler'.

Little old lady knows how to surf the web and chat in forums but can't use Yellow Pages to get a second opinion. Did I tell you about time I flew to the moon on a frisbee?

Erm, so did I. Interested to know why my earlier post was removed....
Any answers?

A couple of days ago the site was on the blink, I tried posting a couple of things and they didn't appear. Is that what you mean, or were your posts ok then removed... weird. What happened to free speech-as-long-as-you-don't-ask-the-price in these forums?

I CAN ASSURE YOU THIS IS NOT A WINDUP and if it sounds like one i can only aplogise many thanks to those who helped me out i will be taking your advise on getting quotes from other gas engineers thankyou

No, seems like censorship. My post was there the morning after I made it and had then gone by early evening....
Makes you think..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back