NOT SURE ABOUT A CONMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
GOT MY BOILER FIXED AT LAST!!! i got my third opinion and all is well
nice chap came round from the local paper and replaced the thermocouple at a charge of 35 pounds

cowboyplumber;
No, seems like censorship. My post was there the morning after I made it and had then gone by early evening....
Makes you think..
Well, theres a first time for everything, but out of curiosity, what did it make you think of ?

I had a post removed some time back, and received some message from the moderator. I sent a message (can't remember how) asking about unilateral censoring, and I received an email reply from the real moderator. It seemed a newbie moderator was standing in, and was being over zealous (K. Livingstone has a phrase or two which are available for a fee). My post was reinstated.

Sponsored Links
£35.00, he wont last long in business, nobody can possibly survive fianacially
running a plumbing/heating business with all it's running costs charging those sort of rates, oh well all the more work or us when he goes down the tubes.

LITTLE OLD LADY said:
he told me he would be back tomorrow with the part, he told me that todays call would be 45 pounds,
LITTLE OLD LADY said:
GOT MY BOILER FIXED AT LAST!!! i got my third opinion and all is well
nice chap came round from the local paper and replaced the thermocouple at a charge of 35 pounds
So you've paid £80 so far :?: :confused:

plz can u send u all his details as we will then send him to do our work on a subcontract basis

is he corgi reg i cant see it but hey the customers happy

Slogger said:
plz can u send u all his details as we will then send him to do our work on a subcontract basis

is he corgi reg i cant see it but hey the customers happy
if you have any spare work please send it to me please

pedanticvindictiveMAN! Ever used a dictionary? You are certainly not pedantic! Vindictive definitely, you have issues. I'd suggest using a phone book to find suitable people to help you out!!!

oh god another english teacher :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

maestro.gif

Actually no mr 'i've got a lovely way with words'. No spelling error i meant the meaning of the word 'pedantic'. You are not Pedantic. You should try being nice you might like it!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back