Part `P`

Thank you Oilman, nice to hear your point of view, I was really talking about communication between the residents on this forum..you rarely address each other in the first person...one posts..another posts on top of that.another on top of that & so on..It just struck me as strange...you all obviously know a great deal but rarely encourage or acknowledge each other..must be a Brit thing..I`m Irish..

Sponsored Links
The ones who address each other in the first person are usually the ones who end up having a quarrel. Keep the personal connections out of it and it's much less likely to get personal. Otherwise we'll all be like Bush and Blair, totally untrustworthy with no integrity.

I`m sorry you feel that way...nothing wrong with a good quarrel...I am surprised that you have bothered to join a forum if that`s the way you feel. I notice you don`t post a lot..Thanks for your input though..nice of you to respond :D :D :D (sorry) :D :D

Tony, is it??.....you certainly do get around. Funny coincidence....I'm also Irish. Tell me, do they offer special discounts for travelin plumbers? Was thinkin of visitin from the States to here....maybe you can give me travel tips sometime?

ooops....sorry...wrong forum...carry on.
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Bamber gaspipe said:
I`m sorry you feel that way...

I'm not that bothered, life is as it is, there are important things to be sorry about.

nothing wrong with a good quarrel...

I don't see how it is good to quarrel, it's destructive, and relationships often don't recover from them, what good is that?

I am surprised that you have bothered to join a forum if that`s the way you feel.

You must be easily surprised then, and possibly drawing conclusions with not much evidence.

I notice you don`t post a lot.

What is "a lot". Do you mean posts per day? total posts? Either way others may have a different view.
animal-smiley-085.gif

oilman said:
The ones who address each other in the first person are usually the ones who end up having a quarrel.
Bamber - please would you ask oilman to pass the salt?

Oilman..Softus is suggesting that you have the salt..if this is the case..then I would ask you to consider relinquishing said possession in order that I may pass this item to Softus.. it`s your call..... I don`t think that you are impressed Oilman...it`s only a bit of ribbing...no need to clam up....

bamber cut the racist remarks :LOL: :LOL:

must be a Brit thing..I`m Irish..
i am in your native land bailing out both sides :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

oilman said:
Bamber gaspipe said:
I`m sorry you feel that way...

I'm not that bothered, life is as it is, there are important things to be sorry about.

am I bovvered I am bovver thou, do i look bovvered etc ad naseaum

Not having a pop oil just trying to lighten the mood :)

*Best Scouse accent*....ay...ay..calm down...calm down....DEE DO, DO ,DON`T DEE.... :D

Bambsi said:
ChrisR... my real name is Tony...it is a great pleasure to meet you....I notice that you & other` old timers` (apart from Do it all) never use Smiley`s or emoticons...
Oooh you bi tch
gayfight.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back