plumbing

Sponsored Links
For the first time in about 6 months we have had no dripping over night from the overflow so no wet path , great this only stopped when the kitchen mixer tap was changed. After he replaced the cylinder the problem was just the same. If he changed the tap first instead ofchanging the ccylinder the problem of the leaking over flow would have been solved just amazed he did not think to do this but after he changed the cylinder and the dripping was still the same he then looked at mixer tap and said it was that which was the problem

oh dear, I owe you all an apology, i have a bit to learn about forums.
when someone is called a plumber you assume they know their job (unless he is a half wit) , but it seems anyone with a set of bike spanners can call themselves a plumber, sign of the times i suppose.
once again sorry.

Sponsored Links
Hi everyone well this is an update on whats now happened Ii need advice the mixer tap has now been changed it was done over two weeks ago now and in noticed a small drip coming from the tap and yes its leaking again in am now worried that the original problem will re appear. The plumber has not been back since he fixed tap and brought the old cylinder back. So we have had the old cylinder replaced and it was not needed and we have had a new mixer tap put in that cost me 99.00 for a lovely tap and now it's leaking again what could be the problem any advice before i call the plumber back. He has not charged me anything yet by the way .

Back