Polish Gas Work ?

Can I have this Polish guys number?

I'd like him to do that for me too - lol

Apart from there being no ability to meter the gas use, what other problems could this give? there is a regulator there so I can't see it being the pressure.

Sponsored Links
Ex-trainee says that its some kind of squat and they were waving their fists at him so he beat a hasty retreat!

It rather annoying to me that those of us who pay the full rate for gas are subdising those people who dont pay anything yet Transco/British gas dont do anything?

Transco can see that picture! Why dont they explain to us why they are not cutting it off?

Where are you National Grid or whatever your latest name is?

I am getting annoyed at subsidising them!

Tony

Come on Tony; if they'd done it in a discreet, scientifically innovative and technically brilliant way, you'd be singing their praise!

Everyone loves a good, clean, non-violent bank heist!

Costing the tax / billpayer a lot less per year than certain RBS pension payments...!

Sponsored Links
Ex-trainee says that its some kind of squat and they were waving their fists at him so he beat a hasty retreat!

It rather annoying to me that those of us who pay the full rate for gas are subdising those people who dont pay anything yet Transco/British gas dont do anything?

Transco can see that picture! Why dont they explain to us why they are not cutting it off?

Where are you National Grid or whatever your latest name is?

I am getting annoyed at subsidising them!

Tony

Come on Tony; if they'd done it in a discreet, scientifically innovative and technically brilliant way, you'd be singing their praise!

Everyone loves a good, clean, non-violent bank heist!

Costing the tax / billpayer a lot less per year than certain RBS pension payments...!

and what the **** have BG got to do with it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back