Price for new boiler install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another which reader asks for a quote!!!!!

Tony's prices are indeed transparent, his actual ability to attend site for those prices though is better than a Houdini vanishing act!

Sponsored Links
I mention it every post mate ;).
Aiga_downarrow_inv.svg

So what's a good boiler then? I always thought the cdi range was quite good, it's the i and si ranges that have Inferior parts made for the UK tight ass market.. So im told(n)... Cdi proper German spec boiler... Other models cheap ass crap for UK market? :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
There's nothing wrong with a CDi.

People here have their favourites but forget most householders want a recognisable brand with a good aftersales support. In this respect, Worcester are good.

I'm an installer and cant see any reason to switch to one of the small Dutch brands favoured by a vocal minority on this forum, when all my customers have had such good Worcester ownership experiences.

If you get a tier one Worcester accredited installer, and fit a system filter and Worcester controls, you will get 10yrs parts and labour.

There's nothing wrong with a CDi.

People here have their favourites but forget most householders want a recognisable brand with a good aftersales support. In this respect, Worcester are good.

I'm an installer and cant see any reason to switch to one of the small Dutch brands favoured by a vocal minority on this forum, when all my customers have had such good Worcester ownership experiences.

If you get a tier one Worcester accredited installer, and fit a system filter and Worcester controls, you will get 10yrs parts and labour.
So what about Vaillant, compared with WB?

This must be a puffers plumbers forum with all the bitchin, and mines bigger and better that yours :eek:..... Never seen so many cry babies...

Any way i know what I want and that's what I'll get..
Thanks Simon I've been offered 7 years warranty thought a WB accredited installer.. But just need to tell them the spec I want as they want to fit a wired danfoss thermostat?. I want WB wireless, n God knows what other Inferior parts.. I need to get the warranty terms not conditions on paper too.. You say 10 years parts not labour, they guy I spoke to said 7?

10 years on heat exchanger
5 years on the boiler
12 months on the workmanship
I need to get this all clarified.

10 yrs parts an labour on the vaillant, an ur installer is right danfoss controls are better than Worcester own and also vaillants. Y do u fight his advice he knows better than u? An y slag us all off? U asked for advice and got it

Typical Which? Magazine reading Googleer Bunnyman. Knows they're right but fook all knowledge on why.

Would much rather have a Bunny over a Wooshitter Blotch.

Oh so Danfoss are better? I though because of the £20 price tag it must be sh!te..:( I might as well keep my Honeywell one which has lots of buttons. (y)

I would like a wireless one too:whistle:

Sorry Dan .. But i don't read which mags, just alway liked premium brands. You presume to much.... But you didn't presume how gay you look in your avatar :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Sorry Mr bunny man I didn't start it honest, some of you are ok(y)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back