Price for new boiler install

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there lies the flaw in your logic because worcester is ££££ you think its good

Sponsored Links
What is wrong with being gay? How "gay" is it to have "jedi" as a username.? Oh oh look everyone I think I can control objects with my mind and have a glowing bit of plastic I pretend is a space sword.

Dude, my 6 year old thinks he's a Jedi..... Grow up ffs.

Yet another penarse :LOL:

What is wrong with being gay? How "gay" is it to have "jedi" as a username.? Oh oh look everyone I think I can control objects with my mind and have a glowing bit of plastic I pretend is a space sword.

Dude, my 6 year old thinks he's a Jedi..... Grow up ffs.

Yet another penarse :LOL:
May the force be with you also! (y)

Sponsored Links
. But you didn't presume how gay you look in your avatar

Sorry Dan but another keyboard fooked...:ROFLMAO:

p041.gif

My current Glowworm mk50 which has been working fine for 35 years needs to retire. And now is the right time:cry:.. As the halls being decorated, and everything has easy access. Floor boards up etc... **** easy install and capping off job.. I could even show you where and what to cut/cap/replace.. The hardest job would be the bricking up of old vent hole.. :mrgreen:

Ring Bg they will fit u a Worcester and Worcester controls well BG controls which are Drayton which are Worcester which are ****e;)

Rang BG 1st some time ago... They tried to pull my pants down with the price... All BG branded parts though. What ever they can be...

Funny you should mention Drayton:whistle: I quite like them.. Bought a TVR4 for the new Hall radiator :mrgreen:.. Not too sure about the narrow openings in the valves though.. A knats poo could block it up...

Later Worcester controls not made by Drayton.

10yrs warranty if carried out by a suitably accredited installer and equipped with Worcester WAVE, or new RF range controls, and a System Filter. It's parts and labour.

The Vaillant Mk2 ecoTEC originally came out with brass parts (eg: bypass, div valve etc, now all been changed to plastic). Their call centre over the last 6 years has been adapted to make customers wait 15 mins for the phone to be answered, and their recorded message tells owners of Vaillant to hang up and call their installer if the boiler has been in for less than 6 months.

If all this sounds good, get a Vaillant instead of a Worcester-Bosch, because their 10yr ecoTEC deal has been extended.

Last edited:
Later Worcester controls not made by Drayton.

10yrs warranty if carried out by a suitably accredited installer and equipped with Worcester WAVE, or new RF range controls, and a System Filter. It's parts and labour.

The Vaillant Mk2 ecoTEC originally came out with brass parts (eg: bypass, div valve etc, now all been changed to plastic). Their call centre over the last 6 years has been adapted to make customers wait 15 mins for the phone to be answered, and their recorded message tells owners of Vaillant to hang up and call their installer if the boiler has been in for less than 6 months.

If all this sounds good, get a Vaillant instead of a Worcester-Bosch, because their 10yr ecoTEC deal has been extended.

I've just been looking into valliant, and no mention of what the parts are made off, etc.. Now you mention plastic has put me right off....the WB wave seems OK, a bit expensive and I presume no need for boiler control on a combi but I like the idea of Internet in this day next age.. Coming from a Glowworm mk50(y)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back