Shed Alarm

Sponsored Links
Power in the shed and back up via a solar panel and battery/inverter.

I've now been looking at something like this: Link

Or with the siren part maybe placed nearer the house as it is quite a long way off?
We have a different circuit for garden sockets, and a waterproof box for the transformer connection would be possible.
If you have Wi-Fi to shed a camera with alarm function would do.

The pole wielding psycho troll spouts rubbish yet again...

Yes or no? Simple question.

The pole wielding psycho troll spouts rubbish yet again...

Yes or no? Simple question.
Aww bless...

The sicko thug now wants permission...

A simple question requires a simple answer for a simpleton...

I say no to whatever info you believe to have put on to an open forum, and for these reasons...

I don't live in East Sussex so you would be spreading false information on a social platform...

And if you choose to reveal any information you believe to be true after having issued a threat I shall have no choice but to refer this website to the relevant misuses of computer/communication authority...

That would be a shame because I like many others have gained a lot of knowledge here over the years...

However if you wish to PM me with the details you claim to know about me, along with your verified personal details, then maybe we could 'discuss' your 'anger management issues'...

Sponsored Links
If you have Wi-Fi to shed a camera with alarm function would do.
Too far away for home wi-fi. And have never found a workable waterproof exterior range extender
I have to use a mobile phone hotspot there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back