Starting a small building business

Sponsored Links
People from down South buying terraced houses up North - it's like Dick Whittington in reverse - streets of gold offering huge returns.

Probably better for rental investment given the dire returns in London (and renting is great for kidding yourself you haven't made a loss on your investment when you have).

I'm not sure much of it involves "project managers", it's more about DIY, cheap materials and calculated/skillful corner cutting.

Whenever I see progs like that I think if its that straightforward to buy renovation projects and do them up why do you never see builders buying them.

I think they don't count the unpaid labour that people put into them, or the CGT.

Sponsored Links
High quality work anywhere that a customer is willing to pay. The further away from us the more money they pay - I aim for people who want a nice job with nice people
I'm in west London.
Not willing to travel far and work 8 to 4 if necessary.
Do not accept peanuts as payment, only british pound sterling.
Let me know if you need my services priced up, I'll give you a rough figure from my couch so you can say "I was expecting to pay a third of this" and I go back watching TV.

I think they don't count the unpaid labour that people put into them, or the CGT.
Fair point. Not an afficionado of that sort of show so dont really actively watch them. Bits Ive seen theyve been using builders.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back