They were all in the same boat

I read this paragraph:

I find it difficult to believe that having gone through the extremely difficult and lengthy process of gaining asylum, whereby they will have had to integrate, learn language, seek shelter, seek money or some kind of employment (illegal probably), inform folks back home etc, only to up sticks and leave.

and was just about to respond when I read your next paragraph:

but theres countless people who have been here years who cannot speak a single word of English,and yet we still have to produce legal forms in there mother tongue at great expense to the taxpayer and generally bend over backwards,if you want to integrate surely then you must learn the lingo on where you end up?
if i was to emigrate to a non speaking English country i would do my utmost to learn the language so i could fit in.

with which I agree. I might add, though, that many have no wish to integrate; they tend to live in their own enclaves, conduct themselves in the same manner as they did back home, and do all they can to make US change to accommodate THEM.

Neither do many of them have any intention of seeking employment when they can take advantage of generous handouts and housing, in fact they know that if they import more family members they will automatically receive even more, so why should they?

Personally, I have no objection to immigrants coming to this country if their presence would benefit the country and if they agree to integrate and learn to speak English. Integration need not preclude retaining their own culture as long as they don't try to impose it on others. To clarify, my GP is from the Indian Subcontinent, speaks good English and wears Western clothes. What he does in his own home and where he goes to worship is none of my concern. In my opinion, he benefits this country.

On the other hand, I see many from the same part of the world who dress in nightshirts and, for the women, black coveralls, take over certain areas of our cities, and often make no great effort to learn English. To me, that is pronouncing to all and sundry that they do not wish to have anything to do with us.

Sponsored Links
It was mentioned on tv this morning that many of the 'refugees' coming from Syria are just North Africans jumping on the migration band wagon to Europe & the UK.

It was mentioned on tv this morning that many of the 'refugees' coming from Syria are just North Africans jumping on the migration band wagon to Europe & the UK.

It doesn't matter where they are coming from, we all know why they're coming here!

Sponsored Links
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9854255/UK-attracts-most-immigrants-in-whole-of-EU.html
No, I meant some facts regarding the subject of this thread not general immigration or some five year old archive stuff.

I've already shown you the figures, can't you read?

Article dated 25 April 2015, sorry I couldn't find anything newer.

Article dated 25 April 2015, sorry I couldn't find anything newer.
Have you not read your ownarticle?
It is data from 2010.
What has it got to do with the refugees?
I have already shown you that most of these are going to Germany and France.

Are you retarded?

The most hilarious part of the link (at the end) is the reference the huge influx of Romanians and Bulgarians when restrictions were to be lifted.

Massive exaggerations by Tory rags and right wing *******. Never happened.

Try getting your so called 'facts' from a reliable source and not some biased right wing rag eh boyo.

Hey Nosey. Take a walk around London and tell me where all those migrants came from. They must have come from somewhere eh?

Hey Nosey. Take a walk around London and tell me where all those migrants came from. They must have come from somewhere eh?
Sharp as ever eh Joey. ;)

They came from their mommas. Some of their mommas have British passports too.

Ever walked around Paris, Joey ?

What's Paris got to do with it?
He asked you about London, you know, the capital city of THIS country. :rolleyes:

What's Paris got to do with it?
He asked you about London, you know, the capital city of THIS country. :rolleyes:
What has the ethnic population of our capital city got to do with the refugee influx?
Figures show that both France and Germany take considerably more refugees than the UK.
Using the fact that London is a multicultural city has little to with it.

It's like saying that there are a lot of stupidly dressed people in Birgmingham so they must all be golfers. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back