They were all in the same boat

I don't care how many refugees France or Germany take in, why do you keep bringing that up?
If France or Germany want to drown themselves with refugees that would be their business.
Does that mean we should as well in your mind?
What if the French or Germans all decided to commit mass suicide, would you want us to do that too?

Sponsored Links
I don't care how many refugees France or Germany take in, why do you keep bringing that up?
Aw bless, have you not been following this thread or have your carers lost your specs?

Some nasty right wing ******* said that all the refugees were coming to the UK.
Following so far?

Then, mister 'thorn in their side' said differently and backed his argument up with (unbiased) information.
Getting it yet?

Anyway, along came other nasty men and said that London is full of ethnic people so that means all refugees are coming to the UK.

So, 'thorn in their side' said Paris has a greater ethnic percentage, so where is your argument? Not to mention the fact that figures state that both Germany and France take a far greater number.

Geddit?

No. Some of us think the UK is full up Nosey. At what point do YOU believe the UK is full up?

Sponsored Links
Aw bless, have you not been following this thread or have your carers lost your specs?

Some nasty right wing ******* said that all the refugees were coming to the UK.
Following so far?

Then, mister 'thorn in their side' said differently and backed his argument up with (unbiased) information.
Getting it yet?

Anyway, along came other nasty men and said that London is full of ethnic people so that means all refugees are coming to the UK.

So, 'thorn in their side' said Paris has a greater ethnic percentage, so where is your argument? Not to mention the fact that figures state that both Germany and France take a far greater number.

Geddit?

I geddit alright. You're even more of a fool than I thought. :eek:
It doesn't matter how many refugees other countries decide to admit.
It is the situation in this country that people here are concerned about.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9854255/UK-attracts-most-immigrants-in-whole-of-EU.html

Makes a mockery of Nosey's earlier 'statistics'!

http://news.sky.com/story/1469385/migrants-who-are-they-and-where-do-they-go

And just as a matter of interest, am I not correct in stating that asylum seekers are permitted to apply for asylum in the first country in which they arrive? That would be Italy or Greece at present. How is it they come here, then?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9854255/UK-attracts-most-immigrants-in-whole-of-EU.html

Makes a mockery of Nosey's earlier 'statistics'!

http://news.sky.com/story/1469385/migrants-who-are-they-and-where-do-they-go
Squarks' (five year old) figures are immigration in general. The people in the link are migrating from anywhere in the world.
The figures I produced are boat people refugees seeking asylum and what this post was based upon.
Can none of you right wing ******* read!? :rolleyes:

This is the problem with you blinkered right wing *******, to quick to grasp at any biased information no matter how irrelevant to the thread.

Firstly; if it is from a biased rag, don't bother showing it.
Secondly; have a read of its content and see if it is relative to the thread.
Oh, and get yourself educated.

And just as a matter of interest, am I not correct in stating that asylum seekers are permitted to apply for asylum in the first country in which they arrive? That would be Italy or Greece at present. How is it they come here, then?
THEY DON'T! They are going to France and Germany as well. Clink-clink! Is that the sound of the penny (finally) dropping...?

Thanks for that snippet JBR at least you are paying attention and it corroborates this.....
I find it difficult to believe that having gone through the extremely difficult and lengthy process of gaining asylum, whereby they will have had to integrate, learn language, seek shelter, seek money or some kind of employment (illegal probably), inform folks back home etc, only to up sticks and leave.

Honestly! I wish some of your buddies would learn to read. Any chance you could spend a few months with them JBR?

You still don't know the difference between asylum seekers and refugees. :rolleyes:

The figures I produced are boat people refugees seeking asylum and what this post was based upon.
Can none of you right wing ******* read!? :rolleyes:

THEY DON'T! They are going to France and Germany as well. Clink-clink! Is that the sound of the penny (finally) dropping...?

How does a boat person crossing the Med, get into Germany to claim asylum? I'm genuinely interested.
Does the EU operate a quota system, and divvy up the arrivals in Italy?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
why do you keep bringing that up?

I have noticed with nosey that he always has to bring up the alternative whether he believes it or not.

I remember the thread about Manchester dog's home burning down and how the public had raised millions of pounds for them. nosey's reply was 'What about the children's charities?' In his strange mind, if you give to an animal charity, you want children to suffer???

I used to work with a bloke who was similar. If it was 90 degrees outside, he would say he was cold. If it was cold outside, he was hot.

I've never really been sure whether nosey is a troll, a devil's advocate or simply mental although recently I get the impression that he and his lefty boyo buddies are just clutching at straws because they know they are losing their argument.

Squarks' (five year old) figures are immigration in general. The people in the link are migrating from anywhere in the world.

Who cares? It's the end result that is important and the fact that those figures were five years old (the last available figures) means that the situation must be even worse now.

Sponsored Links
Back