Thousands of idiots take to streets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thousands of people have taken to the streets of London chanting "refugees are welcome here" in a bid to urge the Government to take more action on the migrant crisis.

More

Sponsored Links
plenty of em would have a spare room (?) they should set an example & dip there hands in there pockets imho :)

Sponsored Links
Well most of em are not refugees

you cease to be a refugee when u enter the 1st safe country , there after when u leave there u become a migrant .

Once refugees or asylum seekers have found a safe place and protection of a state or territory outside their territory of origin they are discouraged from leaving again and seeking protection in another country. If they do move onward into a second country of asylum this movement is also called "irregular movement" by the UNHCR (see also asylum shopping). UNHCR support in the second country may be less than in the first country and they can even be returned to the first country.
From Wikipedia.
So does that mean we can ship them all back? If it does this limp wristed country would be too afraid of the civil liberty do goody prats who have shagged this country right up the wrong un.

So does that mean we can ship them all back? If it does this limp wristed country would be too afraid of the civil liberty do goody prats who have shagged this country right up the wrong un.

Dimmy and his ilk would be up in arms if we even considered returning them to the first safe country they came from.

Unless of course we forced them to take a few in. In which case...

I do feel sorry for the Greeks & Italians and other countries that are the first port of call & you can understand those countries not persuading the refugees to stay there. There needs to be a plan of action by the European leaders to send navy ships over to north Africa & sink all the boats BEFORE the people smugglers can fill them.

I would've thought the plan of action should be to make these places safe so there was no need for refugees. Takes dire circumstances to make most people want to flee their country, loved ones and all they have known..

If only it were that simple and man could bloody learn from history :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather than collecting them 10 miles off the coast and bringing them to Europe they should be dropped back where they came from. A few months of that and word would get around. They'd stop coming and have to sort their own sh*t out. Quite right too if money is to be invested the smart money would be spent trying to sort out these islamic hell holes where they come from. Trouble is dealing with the real problem is no doubt racist.

Fair point. Well just keep sending the fookers back then and leave it at that.
If only it was that easy. Problem is , where do we send them ? Merkel seems keen for "enrichment", but even the Germans have had enough. None of them will tell the truth about where they come from so I regret that we may be stuck with some. We need to stop any more coming first, and if that means aggressively taking the boats back when they find them in the Med, then so be, and when they get back to land, scuttle the boats.

Personally I do not blame many of these migrants/refugees for wanting to get out & come to the west. If I was them I would probably do the same.

there was a doc on channel 4 (I think) following an Ahfaghan bloke getting himself & his 4 sisters out of that country at great risk tbh.

If u are a woman / girl, disabled , the place must be hell on earth. **** hole imho

afaik they ended up in Germany.

What puzzles me about this business is why European navy ships patrol the Med.and pick up survivors in their unsafe boats.
Surely the people smugglers must be laughing all the way to the bank because they see us as a sea-borne taxi service for their clients.
This will encourage people to attempt the journey.

Sponsored Links
Back