Trump supporters

A fancy way of saying bend over and let Putin take you up the arse.

Who?

The US isn't affected by any relationship between Russia and one of its de facto satellites. Any more than Russia would be affected by disagreements and conflict between the US and Mexico. If either chooses to interfere in these matters that don't affect them, they are not doing so for the purposes of their own defence; more strategic or other considerations - either clearly stated or otherwise.

All I can say in response to your post is that Ukraine has been destroyed and hundreds of thousands killed. Nothing at all has been gained for Europe, the West or Ukraine itself. If there was an approach that could avoid what has happened or significantly reduce the carnage then it would surely have been the better approach wouldn't it?

Or do you prefer people to be killed and mamed rather than admit that, perhaps, the Trump administration was managing some things a lot better than it has ever been given credit for?

Most people will just keep living and breathing the lies, blissfully unaware of how well they are being manipulated and mugged. And it isn't Putin doing it to them, including you, in this case.

Sponsored Links
A fancy way of saying bend over and let Putin take you up the arse.
Exactly.

Trump is a massive Putin fan

If Trump wasn’t restrained by democracy and the law he would be a dictator just like Putin…albeit considerably less intelligent

Who?

The US isn't affected by any relationship between Russia and one of its de facto satellites. Any more than Russia would be affected by disagreements and conflict between the US and Mexico. If either chooses to interfere in these matters that don't affect them, they are not doing so for the purposes of their own defence; more strategic or other considerations - either clearly stated or otherwise.

America is affected due to it's crucial role in NATO and support for the EU during the Ukraine conflict. If Trump hadn't tried his arm at blackmailing Zelensky over further military aid in exchange for digging up dirt on Joe Biden's son, then the world may be a more peaceful place.

Sponsored Links
Watching those idiot rednecks on the news saying that if he is found guilty of criminal charges they are going to take up arms and there will be a civil war you have to wonder about the stupidity of letting people like those own firearms.

I wonder if labour supporters will do the same if Rayner is found guilty?
I'm going to say it again. Imagine living in a country of 333 million people and the choices for president are Biden or Trump.

The interesting thing is, for all that he mocks Biden re age related stuff, Trump is getting ever nearer to 80 himself. Before anyone starts, no I'm not saying Biden and Trump are on a par, however even with Trump I think we're starting to see the strain all of this is having on him.

Weird system that ends up with a 77 and 81 year old vying for power.

The US isn't affected by any relationship between Russia and one of its de facto satellites
Ukraine is not a satellite, it is an independent sovereign country

And yes it is affected, Putin has form for getting involved with American politics.

There are 2 types of Trumpers...

1. Those clever, rich ones, who calculate they will gain more power and wealth by him being in the White house; and
2. Thick, poor rednecks who just don't get that voting for him gets their benefits and medical care pruned. These are the ones that fall for Fox news-style sensationalism, believe God wants them dirt poor, believe the election was rigged and that anyone who 'gainsays' Trump is a traitor.

Group 1 is a mix of those 'just really rich', and those with kompromat.

Edit: 3. The 'never Democrat' voters. That their support for 'not the Dems' would have them vote for a sex abusing dishonest fraudster should really put them in group 2, but they are in other ways, not thick rednecks.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Trump is a massive Putin fan

If Trump wasn’t restrained by democracy and the law he would be a dictator just like Putin…albeit considerably less intelligent
There is no way Trump could be a dictator - he dances on stage to village people. - Gets my vote.

I'm going to say it again. Imagine living in a country of 333 million people and the choices for president are Biden or Trump.

The interesting thing is, for all that he mocks Biden re age related stuff, Trump is getting ever nearer to 80 himself. Before anyone starts, no I'm not saying Biden and Trump are on a par, however even with Trump I think we're starting to see the strain all of this is having on him.

Weird system that ends up with a 77 and 81 year old vying for power.
Yes.

The bit I don't understand is how if you show up the faults of 1 you are automatically a supporter of the other.

Neither is a good choice, it's just Trump is worse than Biden. For the hard of thinking, that doesn't make Biden good

Sponsored Links
Back