Tucker & putin

Putin always leaves out the bit about the Mongols founding the city of Moscow - an inconvenient truth to his narrative.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Reading highlights of the interview it's clear where Vinty gets his history from...@Al Jazeera...and since 17 million tune in to the TC channel, it's very easy to see how it'll twist the American election for the MAGA mob.
Nah Vinty gets his history straight from RT

Too much for you to think it through?

Why do you think those countries along Russias borders shouldn’t be allowed to be part of a defence alliance?

Putin is a brutal imperialist dictator stop trying to frame him as the victim

Why do you think those countries along Russias borders shouldn’t be allowed to be part of a defence alliance?

Putin is a brutal imperialist dictator stop trying to frame him as the victim
Perhaps he has a fear of the decadent west corrupting his country.
Have you a fear of the decadent west or do you bathe in all its 'glory'

Perhaps he has a fear of the decadent west corrupting his country.
Have you a fear of the decadent west or do you bathe in all its 'glory'
When did the west threaten to invade Russia, let alone actually do it ?

You do post some rubbish

Obviously to much for you take on board and this from the man of morals principles, much like when you start throwing insults around when it's pointed out your talking rubbish.

Obviously to much for you take on board and this from the man of morals principles, much like when you start throwing insults around when it's pointed out your talking rubbish.
Point the rubbish out when you're ready.

As for your rubbish, look back at post 39.

Think it through, if you can

Post 40 stupid boy question. Many more where they came from, ending up with me not bothering answering for i knew it would only result in more 'stupid boy' questions.

Post 40 stupid boy question. Many more where they came from, ending up with me not bothering answering for i knew it would only result in more 'stupid boy' questions.
"Don't tell him, Gant!"

Sponsored Links
Back