Tucker & putin

I tell him repeatedly all this but he will insist on asking me questions.
Perverse?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Post 40 stupid boy question. Many more where they came from, ending up with me not bothering answering for i knew it would only result in more 'stupid boy' questions.
Go back to post 34 then.

The more you go on the more you forget what you've said.

How’s any of that relevant
I was pointing out that the Russians aren't doing anything that the Americans haven't /wouldn't do in similar circumstances.
When the Russians wanted to place their missiles in Cuba, the Yanks were prepared start a nuclear war to prevent that.

The difference between then and today is that the Americans showed leadership and did a deal to defuse the situation.
These days the quality of the political class is so low, that through their own corrupt stupidity, they will end up destroying Europe and us along with it.

I was pointing out that the Russians aren't doing anything that the Americans haven't /wouldn't do in similar circumstances.
When the Russians wanted to place their missiles in Cuba, the Yanks were prepared start a nuclear war to prevent that.

The difference between then and today is that the Americans showed leadership and did a deal to defuse the situation.
These days the quality of the political class is so low, that through their own corrupt stupidity, they will end up destroying Europe and us along with it.
It is Putins Russia that has started a war near Europe, didn't you know?

Russia has lost far far more.

Ukraine is only losing ground to Russia because it is suffering ammunition shortages due to Trump supporters who are Putin puppets…just like you
you dont half talk some nonsense .
Suffering ammo shortages because the west has gave them that much they no longer have enough left in reserve to go to war themselves UK only has enough ammo to last 2 weeks of war germany the same

look at how those nasty russians are surrounding the US
FMdhVhjakAAtSCZ.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back