Water from a vent pipe

A good cleaning up wouldn't be a bad thing mod2, but leave the on topic bits.

:cool: :idea: :idea:

Sponsored Links
Good lively banter DIA, sorry you want to omit things not pertaining to core subject...surely we are not automatons..not allowed to deviate..this forum is about all things plumbing & heating..We can have a bit of a crack can`t we?..without it being deleted or omitted..surely?..

Over to you Bg - this banter is far from lively, it's just tedious; you won't answer my question and I'm bored by you. Write whatever you like - it doens't make any difference to anything.

Bamber gaspipe said:
Good lively banter DIA, sorry you want to omit things not pertaining to core subject...surely we are not automatons..not allowed to deviate..this forum is about all things plumbing & heating..We can have a bit of a crack can`t we?..without it being deleted or omitted..surely?..

No problems with that, provided it isnt personal abuse, which is unnecessary, even when I doit myself at times it should not be allowed to get out of hand.

Just my opinion :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Over to you Bg - this banter is far from lively, it's just tedious; you won't answer my question and I'm bored by you. Write whatever you like - it doens't make any difference to anything.

What is your question.. :?: ...I think you are drunk or under the influence of narcotics..If that is the case.....can I have some...

doitall said:
Bamber gaspipe said:

No problems with that, provided it isnt personal abuse, which is unnecessary, even when I doit myself at times it should not be allowed to get out of hand.

You have been drinking, haven`t you....

Nah, nah. Keep it up.

I'm going to post a link to this site from brawl-hall.com, you should get over there, you might enjoy it. :cry:

You talkin` to me..(Robert De Niro)....YOU TALKIN` TO ME!!

Bamber gaspipe said:
doitall said:
Bamber gaspipe said:

You have been drinking, haven`t you....

Not allowed under Doctors orders and too many drugs :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, lay off the drugs (smack-head) & mebbes you can have more beer :?:

Bamber gaspipe said:
Well, lay off the drugs (smack-head) & mebbes you can have more beer :?:

Not allowed, Doctors orders :rolleyes:

And in any case the pain would be unbearable if I did that. :cry:

What do you do for fun,Dude?, apart from p*ssing people off with your obviously great experience..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back