Whats a good choice for a replacement boiler?

There are always going to be difference of opinion on what boiler to go for, but in my experience I would be suggesting to you the Worcester 25si or the 30si. Good reliable boilers, never have any problems (when installed correctly) and with excellent backup service from Worcester. 5 yr warranty not a problem. But check out the write ups on different models and ask friends and work colleagues. Recommendations always help.

His chosen boiler has probably had it's first annual service by now! ;)

I knew that :confused: but I could say in my defence that I posted the comment for others that may have similar probs. Thanks for the comment though, it made me smile.

Sponsored Links
Recomend a boiler well , I can tell u what not to fit ! A Johnson & Starley Reno , Jesus those things have proved to be un reliable , I have recomended these heaps of junk to numerous people on this forum its all been :oops: I have had to back track through every post & apologise 28 to date !

Thought about doing the honarable thing (suicide) but have decided that it would be to easy , so onwards & upwards !

Basically start off from the view point that all modern day boilers are c**p

it than becomes a question of picking one that is less c**p than all the others :) than if u find one u will probably find out that the company is c**p or they employ c**p service engineers , or they do not have any spares in stock ! or that u need a mortgage in order to be able to afford them or that the boiler manu's tech dept do not know anything about the said boiler , have never worked on one let alone installed one !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back