£onda!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having read the topic about contaminated fuel, i felt i had to mention my brothers recent problems.

He has a company car, a Honda Accord that cut-out recently whilst low on fuel (1/8 of a tank). The Honda mechanics said he had put bio fuel in the tank and this had caused serious damage.

My brother denied it.

Anyhow, the upshot was they had to replace the entire fuel line including the tank, lines, pump, etc.

The final bill...........

Over £8000. :eek:

Sponsored Links
think theyve had the companys pants down,ive heard mis feuling can cost some where in the stratosphere but that sounds like they have really taken the p155.

My brother is quite savvy and refused liability point blank. The repairs were eventually settled under warranty.

I was astonished at the final bill. I can not even begin to imagine if this was carried out on a car say 5 years old!

At those rates, it would cost about £58000 to re-build a Honda at the garage. :eek: :rolleyes: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
is this there way of getting there moneies worth as they dont normally go wrong,so when they do it costs an arm leg and 1 testicle.

bl00dy hell at that price OF THE REPAIRS you couldve bought a TOYOTA :LOL:

Back