‘Cold war on Islam’

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
‘Cold war on Islam’: CAGE charity backing terminated after ‘regulatory pressure’

Human rights group CAGE says its permanent loss of funding from two British charities is another manifestation of the Charity Commission's “Cold War” on Islam. The funding was cut following a regulatory alert issued by the Commission last week.

The charities’ decision to sever links with CAGE surfaced in the wake of mounting controversy over its links to Islamic State militant Mohammed Emwazi, otherwise known as ‘Jihadi John.’

British MPs and media commentators have vilified the human rights group in recent weeks for suggesting UK intelligence agency MI5 may have contributed to Emwazi’s radicalization.

http://rt.com/uk/238941-cage-funding-withdrawn-emwazi/

Sponsored Links
Let them bleat.

Slowly but surely, people are becoming wise to their lies and anti-British (and Northern Irish!) attitudes.

Oh dear, surely not because of their(CAGE)links to that poor unfortunate victim?
You know, the misunderstood victim of society and the security services,, the lovely guy that lists beheading in his CV.

CAGE should be investigated thoroughly along with all its members and fundraisers.

Sponsored Links
Seriously please, I don't understand.

Why is there such a fuss that those three girls should have been prevented from going to Syria.

Surely they should just be prevented from coming back.
I don't care about making them stateless; they can apply for Syrian or Isisian citizenship.

Would that include British mercenaries that have gone to fight abroad?

For years ex-forces have gone to fight where cash is king, should they not be allowed back into the UK?

PS: I agree those going to join Jihad should be barred from reentering the UK but where do we draw the line?

Would that include British mercenaries that have gone to fight abroad?
If they went to fight for isis, too fckng right. But I can't see that happening. :rolleyes:

Seriously please, I don't understand.

Why is there such a fuss that those three girls should have been prevented from going to Syria.

Surely they should just be prevented from coming back.
I don't care about making them stateless; they can apply for Syrian or Isisian citizenship.

It was nice to see the police on the news, apologising to the parents for what their kids had done :LOL:

It was nice to see the police on the news, apologising to the parents for what their kids had done :LOL:

Well, hardly surprising these days, when most of the UK seems to be apologising for one thing or another. I'm surprised Cameron hasn't apologised to them yet. ;) ;)

Strangely they never apologised to my dad for what I'd done. Mind you he was a bit pale and my mum never wrapped the curtains round her head :LOL:

From BBC news
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31820783

There was "no evidence" the girls had been involved in terrorism and if they returned to the UK they would not be arrested, he added.

Why are we being told about them, then?

My daughter has just come back from America.
She was not involved in terrorism nor arrested on return.

Is it me?

They stole jewellery from a family member to fund their travel costs. They are intending to join a terrorist organisation, so why would they not be arrested if they return?

Thieves and ROP spit/terrorist sympathisers. They should be facing life in prison as deterrent should they ever consider returning to the UK. :evil:

They stole jewellery from a family member to fund their travel costs. They are intending to join a terrorist organisation, so why would they not be arrested if they return?

Thieves and ROP spit/terrorist sympathisers. They should be facing life in prison as deterrent should they ever consider returning to the UK. :evil:

I disagree. Why should I pay to help keep them in luxury?

Just don't let them back in.

I'd love to find the transcript of the R5L Nicky Campbell interview with an "apologist" (for want of a better word) about the three girls, yesterday morning.

Something along the lines of:

NC - "You must be furious that terrorists keep taking your religion / faith, as a justification for their atrocities?"

A - "I'm sick of apologising for them; I won't do it anymore. But I do want questions answering about prolonged harassment by Britain's security services."

NC - "The parents [of the three girls], as well as many other people, are publicly stating that neither the police nor the security services did anything like enough, to stop their girls from being radicalised and heading off to join ISIS. How does that square with "prolonged harassment"?"

I thought that the apologist was stumped by that one; however, according to NC, they had "lost the line". Probably, much to the relief of the apologist.

I don't wish any harm to befall those three girls, but I do not want anyone who clearly so obviously despises the freedoms and way of life here, being allowed to return without consequences.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I'd love to find the transcript of the R5L Nicky Campbell interview with an "apologist" (for want of a better word) about the three girls, yesterday morning.

Something along the lines of:

NC - "You must be furious that terrorists keep taking your religion / faith, as a justification for their atrocities?"

A - "I'm sick of apologising for them; I won't do it anymore. But I do want questions answering about prolonged harassment by Britain's security services."

NC - "The parents [of the three girls], as well as many other people, are publicly stating that neither the police nor the security services did anything like enough, to stop their girls from being radicalised and heading off to join ISIS. How does that square with "prolonged harassment"?"

I thought that the apologist was stumped by that one; however, according to NC, they had "lost the line". Probably, much to the relief of the apologist.

I don't wish any harm to befall those three girls, but I do not want anyone who clearly so obviously despises the freedoms and way of life here, being allowed to return without consequences.

I'm not sure what role the police have in stopping people becoming radicalised anyway.

I can see they should intercept anyone joining a terrorist group if they know about it, but how can they stop someone wanting to join them?

Whose job is it to do that? Mainstream Muslims? school ?

Sponsored Links
Back