Head of MI6 - Islam not fit for 21st century living

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sir John Sawers, ex-MI6 chief, discussed the threat from Jihadists

His comments come after Mohammed Emwazi, a Kuwaiti-born British man in his mid-20s and from west London, was identified as "Jihadi John", an individual pictured in the videos of several beheadings of Western hostages.

Sir John said there were two answers to the question of why people became radicalised.

The first is that Muslims "are less well integrated" into UK society "and there are a number of social and economic factors that are related to that".

Secondly, he said, the Islamic religion "as a whole is not well geared to reviving and modernising itself so that it meets the values and the norms of a 21st Century society".

"So there's a big political challenge which can only really be taken up by leaders in the Islamic world... it can't be imposed by the West."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31669195

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
The problem I have with this (although it's a reasonable stance to take) is that those who are vehemently anti-Islam often have prejudice themselves ( are racist themselves)> I've really nothing against Islam or Judaism but I do feel at times that the Zion controlled press often like to rally the general public against any/all Muslims to cause division. Why does radical Judaism never get spoken about in the mainstream? It does exist in the form of Zionism. Look what's happening in Gaza. You can't even criticise Israel now for war crimes without being branded an anti-Semite. For those of us that don't want to take sides it's very bewildering to see the constant mud slinging in the press, and really it's one sided mud slinging because Islam doesn't have a voice in the mainstream. I'm really not of the opinion that Sharia Law is a real threat to this country, I just don't believe it and I refuse to hate on Muslims just because the press is trying to convince me I should

Good post. and I agree with you that jews have influenced the media and society to such an extent that no matter what criticism is levelled - if the target is a jew, or jewish organisation, or jewish interests (even on the periphery) the conclusion is that it is anti semitism - which is ridiculous.

But the post is a direct quote from the ex boss of MI6 and his interpretation on the problems that islam poses - not just to westerners, but to muslims as well, whom I will point out the majority of which would like to live normal peaceful lives, but are affected strongly by this religion, and the refusal of some (enough) leaders of it to modernise, accomodate, and be moderate in their application.

Sponsored Links
Good post. and I agree with you that jews have influenced the media and society to such an extent that no matter what criticism is levelled - if the target is a jew, or jewish organisation, or jewish interests (even on the periphery) the conclusion is that it is anti semitism - which is ridiculous.

But the post is a direct quote from the ex boss of MI6 and his interpretation on the problems that islam poses - not just to westerners, but to muslims as well, whom I will point out the majority of which would like to live normal peaceful lives, but are affected strongly by this religion, and the refusal of some (enough) leaders of it to modernise, accomodate, and be moderate in their application.

True but I think the reason for articles like that is to build up the general public into some paranoid frenzy, I can't see how it is helpful at all. It's not informative it's just embittered speculation obviously written for that reason. What can non-Muslims do? Be aware.. Be aware of the scary Muslims? It just builds on the foundation of paranoia. Muslims already know what goes on in their communities (good and bad); the danger is that non-Muslims don't know so all these articles do is play to non-Muslims worst fears and suspicions.

Integration takes generations and if this was what was wanted they would downplay the fear and the threats and just let things naturally assimilate. The fact that every other day there's some article about the rise of Islamification just makes me intuitively feel the real **** stirrers in this are those running our countries and reporting our news. They have a quote in there from the ex-boss of Mi6 I would assume to add validity to the story.. Keep in mind up until recently Mi6 were repeatedly intruding unlawfully into the privacy of innocent citizens and have been for years making them a criminal organisation. The appropriate way to face dealing with years of this criminality (they felt) was to issue an apology and just crack on as though nothing happened.. but of course ''they're on our side'' right? So it's ok :LOL:

The press are racist, they hardly ever point a finger at European Muslims, their's is an attempt to undermine the Arab nations who happen to be Muslims and neighbours of Israel.

Sir JS has a valid point, imho.

There's half a million flannel heads in the UK who don't want to accept the British way of life.
No arab imam or leader will ever change that.
Just round them up, put them on a ship and send it straight to saudia arabia on a one way trip.

That will promote another batch to think the same so give them the same treatment.
Job Done.

You can see the look of evil in emwazi eyes in the 2005 image.
So he must have been well radicalised by that point.

Is it just me, or do others get the ads for ROP dating on the right of many threads about them. I see a site called muslima.com quite a lot.

I have to wonder if the burka'ed babes on the ad are actually ROP. Most of them seem to be quite hot. There's one particularly foxy looking honey in the middle of the ad. This doesn't seem to bear any likeness to real life, as the ones I see wandering around have normally been touched by the ugly stick.

The problem I have with this (although it's a reasonable stance to take) is that those who are vehemently anti-Islam often have prejudice themselves ( are racist themselves)> I've really nothing against Islam or Judaism but I do feel at times that the Zion controlled press often like to rally the general public against any/all Muslims to cause division. Why does radical Judaism never get spoken about in the mainstream? It does exist in the form of Zionism. Look what's happening in Gaza. You can't even criticise Israel now for war crimes without being branded an anti-Semite. For those of us that don't want to take sides it's very bewildering to see the constant mud slinging in the press, and really it's one sided mud slinging because Islam doesn't have a voice in the mainstream. I'm really not of the opinion that Sharia Law is a real threat to this country, I just don't believe it and I refuse to hate on Muslims just because the press is trying to convince me I should
An anti semite used to be someone who didn't like jews, nowadays an anti semite is someone whom Jews don't like ;)

Is it just me, or do others get the ads for ROP dating on the right of many threads about them. I see a site called muslima.com quite a lot.

I have to wonder if the burka'ed babes on the ad are actually ROP. Most of them seem to be quite hot. There's one particularly foxy looking honey in the middle of the ad. This doesn't seem to bear any likeness to real life, as the ones I see wandering around have normally been touched by the ugly stick.

Have adds blocked so don't see any. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back