1-4-16

We don't need Davie Grouch to keep going on about his camel obsession.
Oh OK then... What you and HAG do in private is your business.

I assume that when you said "We" you meant you and HAG

Sponsored Links
We don't need Fire and Jones to keep going on about his weird sexual fantasies. He should seek professional help.

Sponsored Links
Anyone who is not obsessed with camel sex, like the abnormal person currently using the name Davie Jones is. I estimate that to be about 99.999% of the population.

Anyone who is not obsessed with camel sex, like the abnormal person currently using the name Davie Jones is. I estimate that to be about 99.999% of the population.
99.999%? I fear that you are about as accurate as your buddy HAG..... There is no one as abnormal as a guy who winds folk up on his internet forum and then blocks them when they retaliate....

I think he's being as close to racially abusive as he dare without actually mentioning race or creed.
If you think about it, the RWR have assumed that I am an immigrant. They, at least Mitch has recently declared his assumption. If Davie takes that a step further, he'll jump to an assumption that I must be Arab, thus, in his childish imagination, he imagines that all Arabs have camels, thus he assumed that by accusing me of beastiality with a camel, he's being racially abusive and as deeply as offensive as he imagines it's possible.

So, Davie is either so obsessively driven to be racially offensive, or he's so obsessively driven to bring the forum into disrepute with his racial abuse.
Whichever it is, it demonstrates his obsessive behaviour, whether it be racial abuse, sexual fantasy, or offensive behaviour trying to bring the forum into disrepute.
One wonders why he behaves so. He's either just simply and purely racially abusive and enjoys the cowardly anonymity social media affords to be so offensive. Or he feels he's been a victim of injustice, by the forum in some way.
It doesn't take much to imagine who, in the recent past, fits the bill of being a raging racist, with sexual fantasies, and feels some vengeance towards the forum for some imagined injustice. Indeed, Davie has repeatedly commented on his opinion of the forum.
If he has such a low opinion of the forum, one has to postulate on his motive for staying. Perhaps, like Farage, he's obsessively driven to destroy the organisation from within.

Sadly, he's well supported by the likes of fender, EFL, Mitch, LMB, et al.
So the abusive racists have not gone away, they're just waiting for their opportunity to continue to be offensive in any way that they're imagination allows.
Sadly, they now have at least one new recruit, who jumps at the opportunity to accuse me of being insulting, yet they were noticeably silent when Davie, et al were trying to be offensive with their camel fantasies. Another of RWRs were probably busy explicitly supporting those comments. Then they have the audacity to accuse me of having no self-perception.

Last edited:
I think he's being as close to racially abusive as he dare without actually mentioning race or creed.
If you think about it, the RWR have assumed that I am an immigrant. They, at least Mitch has recently declared his assumption. If Davie takes that a step further, he'll jump to an assumption that I must be Arab, thus, in his childish imagination, he imagines that all Arabs have camels, thus he assumed that by accusing me of beastiality with a camel, he's being racially abusive and as deeply as offensive as he imagines it's possible.

So, Davie is either so obsessively driven to be racially offensive, or he's so obsessively driven to bring the forum into disrepute with his racial abuse.
Whichever it is, it demonstrates his obsessive behaviour, whether it be racial abuse, sexual fantasy, or offensive behaviour trying to bring the forum into disrepute.
One wonders why he behaves so. He's either just simply and purely racially abusive and enjoys the cowardly anonymity social media affords to be so offensive. Or he feels he's been a victim of injustice, by the forum in some way.
It doesn't take much to imagine who, in the recent past, fits the bill of being a raging racist, with sexual fantasies, and feels some vengeance towards the forum for some imagined injustice. Indeed, Davie has repeatedly commented on his opinion of the forum.
If he has such a low opinion of the forum, one has to postulate on his motive for staying. Perhaps, like Farage, he's obsessively driven to destroy the organisation from within.

Sadly, he's well supported by the likes of fender, EFL, Mitch, LMB, et al.
So the abusive racists have not gone away, they're just waiting for their opportunity to continue to be offensive in any way that they're imagination allows.
Sadly, they now have at least one new recruit, who jumps at the opportunity to accuse me of being insulting, yet they were noticeably silent when Davie, et al were trying to be offensive with their camel fantasies. Another of RWRs were probably busy explicitly supporting those comments. Then they have the audacity to accuse me of having no self-perception.
You need professional help Dude....

Sponsored Links
Back