10 Facts That Prove The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax

point is u asked i replyed
the reason is you mentioned the mods post
so mods is atleast should be made aware of it so he can responed to you
or you do disagree

Sponsored Links
I consider myself to be of average intelligence but still I have no idea what you are talking about

Prior to the MOD's post it must have been you who pressed the "alert moderator" button prompting him to complain about this thread plus other OBL conspiracy threads

And now you claim to just letting him know I replied to his post, blah blah blah

Moderator 11
Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:21 am Comment:
Lee, would you do us a favour and do these few things please?

1) look up what the word "fact" means

2) stop pasting extremist articles onto here

3) remember that this is a DIY website

1:

(n.) An effect produced or achieved; anything done or that comes to pass; an act; an event; a circumstance.
(n.) A doing, making, or preparing.
(n.) The assertion or statement of a thing done or existing; sometimes, even when false, improperly put, by a transfer of meaning, for the thing done, or supposed to be done; a thing supposed or asserted to be done; as, history abounds with false facts.
(n.) Reality; actuality; truth; as, he, in fact, excelled all the rest; the fact is, he was beaten.

2:

If the OP have an interest in discussing these stories then why do you have the right to stop us, this is of course "General Discussion" and not "What I Decide You Can Talk About", and you call them extremist? Have you even read any of them, I bet 90% of the OP on here don't believe anything the US Government is saying regarding the death of OBL so why can't we talk about what instead could be happening

Can I post Obama's speech instead, do you consider that to be "FACT"

3:

I am fully aware this is a DIY Site and that is why I post all of my DIY questions in their relevant sections, ie. PC related goes in "Computers - Hardware" or "Computers - Software", are we now re-writing the rules

Can only "Generel Discussion about DIY in general be discussed"
at this point i informed the mods so he could reply to your comment
and average intelligence you wish

Sponsored Links
Back