100% Fireline or 50% standard Gyproc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Doing a semi refurb and loft conversion and will need about 60 sheets plasterboard with say 50% fireline. Price difference is not great so do I use 100% fireline or is standard board easier or more difficult to use for reasons I am not aware of

Sponsored Links
I can't imagine why fireline sheets let alone 30 need to be used anywhere in a house.

I can't imagine why fireline sheets let alone 30 need to be used anywhere in a house.
They look quite nice before plastering. We had a mixture of pink fire board, green moisture board and normal grey. Actually looked quite good, in a colourful way.
This was speced by the architect but I'm not sure if he just liked the colour too

Sponsored Links
They look quite nice before plastering. We had a mixture of pink fire board, green moisture board and normal grey. Actually looked quite good, in a colourful way.
This was speced by the architect but I'm not sure if he just liked the colour too
Do you live in Balamory?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back