15g nail gun Ryobi or Hikoki?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
I have been using a 2nd hand Ryobi RG15gn18 air strike nail gun for a couple of years. I bought it 2nd hand and it was well used. It has now died ( with 2 walls of cladding left to do!!!!)
All my other tools are Dewalt ( I have a battery adaptor for the Ryobi) so I was looking at the DeWalt DCN650, but there seems to be only one shop selling it as its discontinued. That puts me off a bit ( plus its £100 more) and there seems to be very little info out there.

I did look at the DCN660 but realised the 16g nails dont have heads.

After a search on the internet I see that the Hikoki 1865DMA fits the bill - it is more expensive ( only £60) and I would need to buy another adaptor.

what are peoples thoughts on the different models? Its only for DIY stuff ( though the last project was a 5x2.5m summerhouse)

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Just realised that the Hikoki may be more difficult to get an adaptor for, but I have just seen a MILWAUKEE M18FN15GA at screwfix.
Any thoughts on that?
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back