17th edition

a) I hope you chose C though not time to look for it as it's nearly kick off time!

b) Appendix 14

Sponsored Links
For SELV and PELV circuits the separation of live parts from other circuits must be confirmed by..
a, inspection
b, measurement
c, calculation
d, enquiry

This is a C & G exam - they don't do deep thought :D.

Check out 612.4.1 and 612.4.2 and note that the words in the regulations include 'be confirmed by'.

Sometimes the incorrect answer is given because the candidate assumes that the examiner knows the subject :D:D

EDIT typo

Indeed they are. The one question I got wrong in the 60 Q exam was because it was worded confusingly. I did write to grumble, but was told the question in question was deemed acceptable.
In my day job we have to jump through re-certification hoops every couple of years.

Same complaints from everyone about confusingly worded questions, ones where you need to be able to say "it could be A or C, it depends" and ones which are just plain wrong....

It's in the nature of multiple-choice tests. Might as well howl at the moon.

another question.... class II equipment is a measure of...

overvoltage
indirect protection
basic protection
fault protection

im trying to find where this relates too in bs7671 all i can find is definition and 412.2.1.1 i'm not sure what the answear is as the 412.2 title is requirements for basic and fault protection.

any ideas?

carlos

Sponsored Links
another question.... class II equipment is a measure of...

overvoltage
indirect protection
basic protection
fault protection

im trying to find where this relates too in bs7671 all i can find is definition and 412.2.1.1 i'm not sure what the answear is as the 412.2 title is requirements for basic and fault protection.

any ideas?

carlos

That's not a C & G exam question.

Are you using Electacourse?

Hello, no im not using electa... the questions are coming from word documents with a seres of 17th edition questions just coming across a few im not sure where to find! or what the correct answear is!

carlos

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back