1981 by 610 mm (78 by 24 inches) glazed interior door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Could someone please advise on price and availability of a single interior door? Size is:
1981 by 610 mm (78 inches by 24 inches) glazed door for my spare bathroom. It should have frosted (opaque) glass (upper half only).

The reason I am looking for a glazed door is that my bathroom does not have a glazed mini window at top from where you can see if its occupied or not.

Therefore, I need to put a frosted glazed door, so an outsider can only see that the room is occupied (the lights are ON/ OFF).

I only need the upper part to be glazed (in fact lesser the glazing, better is the door for bathroom).

Does anyone know where to look? What price do they start from? I am in Essex. So london/ south-east is easy access for me.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kunal.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
noseall: There is no 'bath'/ tub. Its a small second bathroom with just a shower, sink and toilet. FYI, B&Q do 610 mm wide doors for bathrooms (but not glazed), hence the question.

freddymercurystwin: Amazing as it may sound, I must have stopped using google before you started using it. I use windizzi.com. See for yourself which is better.

Others: I could find some 610 mm glazed doors, but they are mainly designer with a price tag of £200 and over plus VAT and delivery.

I've found someone who could custom make it for me for £100 plus VAT but I was looking for some pre-made ready to fit ones (like homebase/ wickes/ B&Q) etc or some local shops in London/ Sout-east?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back