1st time at rendering

but since this is steve wouldn't come :
hahaha the distinqushed plasterer is not me,i know who he is though , hes a british spread born and bred who now lives abroad, also he cant be bothered with this furum because of the racists, and idiots who reside here, he only came on here to see who it was that cant stipple render
its true mr peaps, steve looks nougthing like me at all. i would like to say ..RESPECT.. at last you have gave us an answer to this stipple render on the last quote you have done.. i did not know it started that long ago. but as many things have come from art , its just become part of building in a form of its own. when you think of things years ago they knew more than we do now days. they took more care and details in there work they did, its a crying shame that we do not do the fantastic stone work and fibrous plastering molding now days but just make everything plane and flat. square , and oblong rooms that reasemble a box. if you knew about the subject in the first place some one could have looked upp on the web for an answer. well thanks again. it was an intresting answer .

Sponsored Links
Mr plasterer, you paint a picture of a no go country and although it has it's hot spots it's not all that bad. Not as if we haven't spent time there before ot have friends who live on the island :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back