2 blokes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
who took batches of free left over papers to sell on to a paper recycling plant have been convicted of theft and fraud

The prosecution was the first of its kind and produced a land mark ruling . Some thing given away freely can be pinched / stolen

One of em got a 16 week sentence for theft and fraud suspended for a year ordered to pay 200 quid in costs and 100 hours community service

The other bloke was convicted of the same and sentenced to 8 weeks in prison

The streets are now safer that these 2 offenders have been dealt with

They got 30 £ each for there heinous crime spree

Sponsored Links
I wish they would jail people that deliver flyers, It gets tedious picking em up from the mat and putting them in the recycling.

10 years min

Sponsored Links
Christ, I’m lucky I’ve not been pinched then. A friend of ours who has bred their dog a couple of times always asks for old newspapers to lay down on the floor of their cage for the pups to shut on. I normally go to Sainsbury in the morning and take a huge armful of at least 100 copies of the previous days evening standard.

Christ, I’m lucky I’ve not been pinched then. A friend of ours who has bred their dog a couple of times always asks for old newspapers to lay down on the floor of their cage for the pups to shut on. I normally go to Sainsbury in the morning and take a huge armful of at least 100 copies of the previous days evening standard.

You are probably on film carrying out said criminal act ;)

Best wear a disguise in future or mend yer ways

Tbh I find your confession a total kin disgrace . Typical Brexit supporter imho no morals

:LOL:

I have seen a geezer taking cans out of recycling skips, I assume to cash in at at a scrappy

Them charity clothes boxes have also been targeted

But that may well be different as who ever put said item into box has given it to the charity there fore taking it out is theft from the charity

Free news papers have been given or donated to no one in particular

My take on the caper any way

Next time i see the Metro on a train seat, I'll think twice about picking it up - in case I end up in it!

Sponsored Links
Back