2" flush pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I finally found out why we had a occaisional leak from a toilet and have traced it to a flexible flush pipe. I want to replace it with a rigid one, but none of my local plumbers merchants have a suitable pipe (2" cistern fitting/1 1/2'" pan fitting). I found one in B&Q but it is too short (front/back - height is OK). Can anyone suggest where I can get this pipe?

Many thanks

Grommett

Sponsored Links
what kind of toilet is it? any make on it ? It would have come with it, so you're only hope is the manufacturer of the toilet. I noticed this when I a flush cone for a gerberit concealed cistern went walkies on a job, and only their cones fit their pipes :evil:

There is no make on the pan or the cistern. It came as a package complete with enclosure, and vanity basin etc. about 6 years ago. As I have come to discover it is all a bit cheap and cheerful, I cant even get the cistern out without removing the worktop/basin etc. because it is bigger than the removeable panel. :cry:

Sponsored Links
2" flush mechanisms are generally for close coupled suites, hence you being unable to find a pipe or adaptor locally. One or two concealed cisterns now use them.

Something like this?
Pochins of Leicester, a reputable company. (One of my ex-customers. A mate is in charge of Bogbits. No, I can't get you mates rates, before you ask. ;) )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back