2 way switching problem

So getting back on topic, BAS, sweetheart: It's a matter of record here that I've warned against the apparent lack of the cpc and the liklihood that there's a shared neutral on the landing. This hasn't been acknowledged, as yet, by the O/P, whom you seem to trust implicitly - and whom I deeply distrust.

Slightly orf topic, dear: Have you had your BP checked recently?

Lucia x

Sponsored Links
I'm truly sorry that you feel that way, BAS, particularly as I know that you know that I've generally been supportive of most of your opinions.

I suspect that you've been drinking this evening - and that perhaps when you've sobered-up you might find it in your heart to forgive me and restore me to your not-ignored list....

Get your Blood Pressure checked, for goodness' sake, dear.......

Lucia x

For the love of..

'Lucia', just go away. You're doing nothing but annoying everyone on the forum.

Sponsored Links
Monkeh: Have you conducted a poll of all the members here in order to say that I'm 'annoying everyone'? Are you the forum spokesman?

I'm quite sure, by the replies that I've received, that I'm not annoying absolutely everyone here. You don't need to defend BAS against me. I've always held him in regard, but I've always reserved the right to disagree with him from time to time - particularly when he's inebriated

If you don't like it. Tough luck - it's all the same to me, dear......

Lucia.

I'm not defending BAS. Quite frankly, I don't like his attitude very much. However, I find yours to be much more offensive.

Monkeh dear, I have to ask you to reserve your judgment about me. You never know, you might learn to tolerate me in time.

I don't have half the bad-temper that BAS has, but I have twice his amount of tolerance of idiots.

So, you and I should get on very well. eventually.....

Lucia.

I'm not defending BAS. Quite frankly, I don't like his attitude very much.
Well - sorry about that - I wrote what I did hoping to upset that creature as much as he was upsetting me.

Doubt it worked though. Anyway - he's gone from my life now, so normality will resume. I genuinely don't care if he lives or dies.

Welcome back BAS. I knew you wouldn't and couldn't keep it up.......

So, back to the topic........

Lucia.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back