2 x security lights and a bell alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I am wanting security lighting for the front and side of my house, now I know you can get a security light with a plugin bell that rings when the light is activated but can you get 2 lights with just one bell and maybe a different tone for each light or will I need two individual lights?

Keith

Sponsored Links
Well if you want a light on the side and the front you would need two.

fit a gjd emerald lighting controller and two opal xl heads, 2 zones 2 detectors, 2 lights, different sound for each area can switch up to 1500w per area with overide control

Sponsored Links
Shame your not as good as you make out.

My sons know more than you.

It is appreciated that this relates to one of the older posts, but it is a question which I am being asked more frequently.

In a nutshell, You can add two or more floodlights to one bell, but it depends on the Wattage and type of the floodlights used.

Be aware also that whilst a small relay copes perfectly with a single flood, it is not necessarily the case when several floods are used.

Chain Daisy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back