Pyronix delta bell x

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ,
I just had installed my Pyronix wireless system on my house . I’m interested to change the delta bell box with one with lights like a delta bell x but I’m not sure if I can use the wireless sounder module with the delta bell x box and do I need to feed it with 12V power from the enforcer or I can feed it from somewhere else ?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
replacing with hard wired delta bell with Back light, I would have to check the power draw which will be in the manuals.

and then compare it to what the enforcer can output, basically if the draw on the bell in alarm is greater than the output you will need an alternative power source.

Sponsored Links
The problem is I cannot bring the wire from the enforcer to the delta bell . I only can feed it with power , the enforcer is to far and hard to get wire from it to the bell .

You can fit the delta x light box inside the wireless bellbox and give it a 12v supply ....you have to mod the light box and it will be lit 24/7

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back