Mains bell/sounder in conjunction with PIR floodlight

Dont forget all the usual other deterrents . . . park your vehicles against doors so they can't be opened. anti climb paint , razorwire , grills etc etc. Lights coming on in a remote location could simply assist the intruders to find what they want.

Tbh whenever I see cctv images - crimewatch etc they are absolutely **** poor quality which I would find difficult to recognise my own family with.

Surely a system nowadays that took a flash digital photo every 2 seconds say would give a much clearer image and scare off intruders knowing the pictures taken would identify them far more easily.

Sponsored Links
Tbh whenever I see cctv images - crimewatch etc they are absolutely p**s poor quality which I would find difficult to recognise my own family with.

Surely a system nowadays that took a flash digital photo every 2 seconds say would give a much clearer image and scare off intruders knowing the pictures taken would identify them far more easily.
That's because people won't pay for decent kit. A quick search in this forum shows the majority want it cheap cheap cheap. With that comes the corresponding **** poor quality.
It's only when they come to playing the footage back do they find they wasted their money. Of course, they then blame the kit, never themselves.

Well done,

You have obviously thought of every eventuality and taken what you consider to be the appropriate steps.

I wish you well for the future.

Best Wishes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back