2 youths convicted for killing Damilola Taylor

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Not before time, I suppose, as it took 6 years.

The jury heard they had convictions for robbery, some at knifepoint

I hear the two killers of Jamies Bulger were eventually rehabilitated and made fit to rejoin society, let's hope these two can be.

Sponsored Links
No, it's a shame they've had another 6 years of getting away with it and growing up. I should think that will make it more difficult to reform them.

if i lost my child to these killers i would simply wait till they came out then take the law into my own hands as justice isnt done these days

hang the scum

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
if i lost my child to these killers i would simply wait till they came out then take the law into my own hands as justice isnt done these days

hang the scum

Would that be a public hanging

Slogger said:

hang the scum

I don't think you will have to wait two long. im gonna guess on the sentencing, 6 years each out in 2. What do you reckon?

they are the sort to not want to go into hiding CHARVER gangsters they will be out and bragging n robbing

me thinks BATMAN will have them in his sights :evil:

make me sick seeing innocents suffer and evil scroats walking away for the shi* they cause and then having a good life :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back