2006 Ford Focus interior door panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to remove the drivers side interior door panel from a 2006 ford focus to try to repair a car parking dent :rolleyes:

I cannot see any screws even hidden ones that are capped off.
I would be grateful if anyone could share some experience of removing the panel, I am slightly reluctant to just yank it off!..cheers

I did find the FFOC site, but you have to be a paid up member to ask such things, unfortunately I am not that enthusiastic enough about the Focus to join up.

Sponsored Links
The screws will be around the edges of the panel cut into slots at the bottom, on the inside near the checkstrap, and behind the inserts in the wingmirror panel cover, the door pull handle and the locking handle - you'll find em!

Tks for the response.
Have you actually removed one of these, I only ask as both I and a friend have just had another look and between us are far too stupid to see any screws! :)

There appear to be some press stud connectors, wondering of these go all the way round?

Sponsored Links
They might well do, there are usually some screws behind the handles though, both the big grab handle and the little pull to open handle - plus press studs, plus usually screws at least along the bottom edge - I haven't removed a later focus one no, can ask someone who probably has later if need be.

Back