2008?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Will the sequence be completed? .. Do not bet against it !
Bush > Clinton > Bush (ok, shrub then.) > Clinton.
She may give 'em all a good Rodham-ing... :D

Sponsored Links
If she does get in, No. 1 on her agenda must be getting a young male intern to give her a good tongueing.....get her own back on Bill... :LOL:

Well it is looking likely that the US could be on course for their first female President..

Look on the bright side, at present both Bill and Hillary have their own Secret Service details to protect them, if she becomes President, then they can halve the cost and only use one...:D

I don't think it will be a bad thing..the only worry would be 2012 as Jeb Bush has hinted he may run but wants to finish his Governorship of Florida first..

Then it would be Bush>Clinton>Bush>Clinton>Bush!!!

Holy hell what a nightmare...

Big_Spark said:
Well it is looking likely that the US could be on course for their first female President..

Look on the bright side, at present both Bill and Hillary have their own Secret Service details to protect them, if she becomes President, then they can halve the cost and only use one...:D

I don't think it will be a bad thing..the only worry would be 2012 as Jeb Bush has hinted he may run but wants to finish his Governorship of Florida first..

Then it would be Bush>Clinton>Bush>Clinton>Bush!!!

Holy hell what a nightmare...
Freddie would make a great president and sends his regards to you

Sponsored Links
I heard their was an up an coming coloured democrat worth watching , cannot remember his name ,lol

Moz said:
I heard their was an up an coming coloured democrat worth watching , cannot remember his name ,lol

It's the love child of Condolezza Rice and George Bush Senior...!!!
:evil: :evil:

Back