2014 Zafira replacement locking wheel nut key

WSB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Was told by the garage that the locking wheel nut key for my 2014 Zafira needs replacing as not working too well.

Any ecommendations for where I can get a cheap replacement?

Also, considering whether I should just replace the locking nuts with standard ones. Is the theft of alloy wheels still prevalent?

Sponsored Links
Throw your locking nuts away and replace with standards. Locking nuts are the biggest cause of headaches with wheels and punctures etc.

When was the last time you saw or heard of any wheels being stolen from any vehicle. Other than very exclusive stuff of course.

If a thief wants your wheels, normal locking wheel nuts won't stop him anyway

If you really want one, find it's identifying number, letter or code, and set up an ebay search.

I did that until a scrapper advertised a key nut and set of locking nuts.

There must be hundreds around.

• Thanks
Reactions: WSB
Sponsored Links
I don't know.

On my car it is stamped on the side of the key nut, and on a card with the purchase papers, and written in the owners handbook. I also put in it the directory of my phone, with the VIN.

I have done the same with the radio unlock code.

• Thanks
Reactions: WSB
Stupid things. Unless you live in Liverpool get rid, although these days they'd probably just shoot them off anyway.

Stupid things. Unless you live in Liverpool get rid, although these days they'd probably just shoot them off anyway.
Heh Heh, my thoughts exactly.
Also, if they really wanted them, they'd break open the window and go in the glove compartment where everyone stores them

Sponsored Links
Back