21.5mm Condensate pipe into drain pipe

Have had a thought... :eek: Should the bath waste freeze, (it is possible with the condensate draining through it now and current temps) the bath may fill with condensate.....

Sponsored Links
And if someone gets into the acid filled bath :eek: Just like Mr J G Haigh :mrgreen:

Have had a thought... :eek: Should the bath waste freeze, (it is possible with the condensate draining through it now and current temps) the bath may fill with condensate.....

Thanks for the thought, scary to think of the missus stepping into a bath of acid :evil: However, i can't see my bath waste freezing as the bathroom is quite warm and if by some chance it did i would know that condensate is present, especially after reading this :eek:

Sponsored Links
Only thing that worries me (and i know maybe a daft question) is that when the bath is filled and emptied, would any water go "up" the 21.5mm pipe, i have a 2.5m vertical to the loft so hopefully not.
Cheers, Martin.

Was going to say, no, unless you get a frozen pipe/. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back