22mm to 32mm coupling?

Before you do anything, I have emailed the problem to Grundfos, and should get an answer Monday.

In the meantime is it posible to tee into the soil stack at a higher level, e.g. without dropping back down.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately not. The original soil stack is on the other side of the house where the original bathroom was. Thanks for the Grundfos email. I'll be interested to hear what they have to say. I did call them, but the woman I managed to get through to just said it would cost £150 callout before tthey would do anything.

I gave them the opportunity to reply direct, although they're not the best User friendly Company to deal with by a long way :eek: A few thousand readers may promote some activity from the technical department. :rolleyes:

=grundfos but the woman I managed to get through to just said it would cost £150 callout before they would do anything.

Tyical of the Great British rip-off.

Don't you have a vent pipe at the higher level you could get into.

Do you ever get out DIA?...Judging by the time you spend on here & the Screwfix site ( Yes, I`ve seen your posts & you have been known to swear)!...I would suggest not...then again, seeing as though I know how much time you spend here coupled with the fact that I also know you frequent the Screwfix forum because I also visit there would suggest that I should be asking the same question to myself....therefore Goodbye..I`ll see you in a month..

Sponsored Links
Bamber gaspipe said:
Do you ever get out DIA?...Judging by the time you spend on here & the Screwfix site ( Yes, I`ve seen your posts & you have been known to swear)!...I would suggest not...then again, seeing as though I know how much time you spend here coupled with the fact that I also know you frequent the Screwfix forum because I also visit there would suggest that I should be asking the same question to myself....therefore Goodbye..I`ll see you in a month..

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You forgot the ATT, ATQ, and ARGI forums :cool:

Actually although I do spend too much time on the net - better than watching Tele - which I haven't got. It may come as a shock, but I am working most of the time, and the forums are just another distraction.

Where ya going somewhere nice, or the rehab clinic :LOL:

Do a search on 'Polymyalgia Rheumatica' a medical problem I have had for nearly a year and you will know why I don't get out much. :eek:

Sorry to hear it..looked it up hope it`s not as advanced as it could be.. :cry: having probs myself with elbow joints these days..must be getting old :cry: BTW not going anywhere..just a joke in reference to amount of time I am spending ont`internet..what is it with clever people?..completely logical..but no sense of irony/humour :D

Hi,

If you are trying to convert a 22mm Copper waste pipe to 32mm Waste then you can use a Hepworth BV21 fitting. Don't let the on-line description at Hepshop confuse you - basically the materials are ideal for such use and the adaptor is basically 22mm at one end and 32mm at the other end. You could use a normal 22mm to 22mm straight connector to attach the copper at the one end and then use sovent weld to connect the 32mm at the other end. The plastics used are suitable for this application according to the technical people at Hepworth.

Saniflo people tell me that you can also use a Hepworth A08 fitting - this will work but is 21.5mm. Another option is the Malcalpine (might have wrong spelling) R16 fitting that will work in a similar manner. So far the BV21 looks best even if it is being marketted for other use (you won't need the tundish thingy just the adaptor).

http://www.hepstore.co.uk/asset.aspx?id=1000&searchID=7866

Hope this helps

You are so kind and pure :LOL: I feel sure even the sparky would have got it sorted in two years :rolleyes: maybe not :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back