2330 level 2 enough for mantenance engineer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, i am a maintenance engineer in a food factory and have completeted the city & guilds 2330 level 2, i do not want to get into house electrcs etc. is this still a qualification with out the level 3? and can i still class my self as a multi skilled engineer? i have a level 3 mechanical qualification.

Sponsored Links
Why not continue to L3? There's a fair amount concerning motors @ L3, so could be very relevent to a food factory. A maintenance engineer can have 0 quals, it depends on the site.

Sponsored Links
2330 is very much based on building and structures, the level 3 work/studies will be covering very much the same type of things, as it was at level 2, but more in depth plus the addition of inspection and testing and fault diagnoses, which will be very handy.
I would complete to level 3 while level 2 was still fresh in your mind, as the structure and name of the course is going to change soon and 2330 will be no longer.
So strongly recommend you complete it, can't do any harm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back