just an update, got results today passed (phew) was a long wait, so a very big thankyou to spark123 and everyone else for the revision papers and all the help i recieved... many thanks

Sponsored Links
Hey great news Ezekiel, well done.

I am about to embark on my 2391, any chance I could have copies of all that stuff :?:

seeing as you don't need them now ;)

Which was the hardest, written or practical?

When I did the 2391 many moons ago now, I found the practical side quite easy - rattled most of it off in no time whatsoever. The written exam was a little bit harder however it was still pretty streight forwards and nothing in it that wasn't in the material you are meant to know.
Saying that I am an Industrial sparky and the 2nd part was on a commercial unit with 3 phase so was a bit like 2nd nature!
If you have a good knowledge of GN3, GS38 and a good overview of BS7671:2008 then you do OK. They often pick on a special location for the 2nd part.
I'll have a dig about and see if I can find the 2391 stuff (16th edn regs) that I have tucked away on hard disk.
Do you have MSN messenger?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back