24v Zone Valve?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My new control system for my UFH (Wavin/Hep2O) is all 24v output to the UFH loop valves.
I also have a radiator circuit for bathroom and cloakroom towel rails + one radiator in the utility room where the boiler is located.

It would seem sensible to use a spare UFH zone channel for this rad circuit. Therefore does anyone sell a 24v 22mm zone valve in the UK. I see on Google that they are available in the USA but don't want to get something that I can't get a spare part for in the UK

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Therefore does anyone sell a 24v 22mm zone valve in the UK. I see on Google that they are available in the USA but don't want to get something that I can't get a spare part for in the UK

Any ideas?

Honeywell V4043 zone valve, get the 24 V ac motor, 40001011-002. A plumbers' merchant would order it.

Most commercial valves are 24 V ac, but stick with Honeywell for a domestic job.

http://www.honeywelluk.com/Documents/Reference-Guide/pdf/911.pdf

Thanks guys, that's what I was looking for. I'll go for the replacement Honeywell motor. :)

Sponsored Links
I thought I had the solution to my problem but no so re-opening this thread as I have now realised that the UFH control system is 24vDC and the synchron motor to replace that in the Honeywell valve is 24vAC. So that isn't going to work is it!

So back to the original question, who makes a 24v DC zone valve that is available in the UK?

Thanks in advance for your wealth of knowledge.

Yes, could run it off the manifold but then the rads would run at a significantly lower temp than they should, so not a good idea I feel.

Running at 240v would work and maybe what I have to do in the end. I just wanted to keep it simple and use available 24v circuit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back