3/4 hard plastic overflow to flexible connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to connect a 3/4 hard plastic overflow pipe to a U bend sink connector, i can use the washing machine connectors that have the hose tail connector but then I need to convert the hard plastic to flexible pipe is there any connectors out there for this?

Sponsored Links
3/4 overflow ? You mean 21.5mm White pipe?
Start again and explain what the project is.

McAlpine Conflex - kit1 - Just use the 22mm to 40mm solvent adapter, left coupler in the pic
18770.jpg

Sponsored Links
I'm putting an air-conditioning system in and due to the location the best place the drain the water from the condensate pipe is into an existing washing machine drain pipe. My washing machine outlet hose currently connects to the top of this pipe, it's just pushed into an open end:

ae235

The condensate pipe will be a rigid pipe which I will probably need to convert to a flexible pipe similar to the washing machine hose. Question is, should I install the following fitting at the bottom of the existing pipe work, with the hose tail facing upwards so water is coming down. Or Should I somehow make the top of the existing pipe into a Y and put both pipes in the same style?

ae235

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back