3 gang dimmer switch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I think this is a pretty basic question but it has been so difficult to get a straight answer,

I need to buy a 3 gang dimmer switch that will control 3 separate lights. ( Kitchen Spotlights and a centre light fitting for kitchen and downstairs toilet .
Am I supposed to buy a 3 gang 1 way or a 3 gang 3 way ?

Would really appreciate a straight answer.
Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
Yes indeed but the question was 3x1 or 3x3 and the response stated 3x1 on the basis of single location switching/dimming.

But why would you want a dimmer in a toilet ?

Which then raises the question, is there a fan, because that will not work with a dimmer

Sponsored Links
Thank you for the responses. I don't particularly want a dimmer in a toilet but I do want a dimmer to control the main kitchen light fitting and spotlights. Toilet is just off the kitchen. It was a utility room with no light just converted into a cloakroom and easier for other half to rig up light on same switch as kitchen lighting.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back