3 questions, sani flow, waste pipe and pipe from sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As the title says, I have 3 questions. The first is to refresh my memory about the 90d bend for the toilet waste. For it coming up through the floor, isn't it 150mm of the wall to the center of the pipe.

A sani flow toilet in other section of the house where I can't get a 4inch pipe. Is it 1 &1/2 pipe from it and can it be laid completely flat along the concrete floor before insulation and screed gets installed. Out the wall and into a 4inch sewer pipe with the appropriate connection. There is a 2.5 cable to the saniflow and back to its own fuse on the board or will this need an isolation switch.

Same as the basin pipe leaving the bathroom on the ground floor. The first fix will be 1&1/4 if I remember right, and is this also able to be flat of the sub floor before insulation goes in or will I need the appropriate fall. The run is only 1.5m before it leave the house into the gully outside.

Sponsored Links
1 Yes often 150mm but not always.

2 Dunno with a Sani flow but with a Saniflo it can be 22 or 32mm pipe but must have a minimum fall rate so no cant be flat on floor.

3 Best to have a fall on pipe but it doesnt take much.

1 Yes often 150mm but not always.

2 Dunno with a Sani flow but with a Saniflo it can be 22 or 32mm pipe but must have a minimum fall rate so no cant be flat on floor.

3 Best to have a fall on pipe but it doesnt take much.

I think I will have the fall and do away with the saniflow. Is it possible to run the 4inch pipe from this small box room, along the floor in the other ensuite and connect a 4inch T to go out the wall and come up for another toilet.
IMG_20211023_093552184.jpg
IMG_20211023_093603622.jpg

Sponsored Links
A pump should always be a last resort.

Yes I understand this.

I did forget to mention the distance I have is 2.4m, insulation is 150mm with 75min of screed. That's 225mm height to play with for the fall. If I do get the fall, is it possible to connect it to a tee for the other toilet just before it leaves the exterior wall.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back