3 Tier system or circuit breaker lockdown?

So, what is the point of anything that any government across the world has done, for the past ten months?

It is impossible to protect the vulnerable whist trying herd immunity.
It is possible to protect the vulnerable by keeping R value down.

100% isn't possible, but it doesn't make them anything like the same.

Nice attempt on your appeal to extremes for purposes of point scoring, but you failed.
Try harder

Sponsored Links
Stop making things up.
Unless it has slipped your mind, you were posting about the vulnerable, and how

nothing about vulnerable in your "mutually exclusive" post.

2 can play childish deliberate obtuse point scoring.

Sponsored Links

100% isn't possible, but it doesn't make them anything like the same.

Nice attempt on your appeal to extremes for purposes of point scoring, but you failed.
Try harder

It wasn't an appeal to extremes ; out was a question.
A genuine one.
But you are resorting to insults, to deflect focus away from your fatally - weak position.

And thrash the economy for millions. Millions that covid has no effect on.
Average age of covid victims. 82 years old.

nothing about vulnerable in your "mutually exclusive" post.

Because I was replying to your post, there was no need for me to repeat it.

Just because you can't recall the rock on which you founded your position, is not my problem.

Are you thick, or just ideologically wedded to "herd immunity is bad"?

As an example, how do you think all of these footballers, cricketers, Strictly and Bake Off contestants can "ignore" the strictures under which the rest of us labour?

Because they are living in protected bubbles, and are therefore shielded from the rest of us.
Like "the vulnerable" can be, while controlled herd immunity is being sought.

Are you thick, or just ideologically wedded to "herd immunity is bad"?

As an example, how do you think all of these footballers, cricketers, Strictly and Bake Off contestants can "ignore" the strictures under which the rest of us labour?

Because they are living in protected bubbles, and are therefore shielded from the rest of us.
Like "the vulnerable" can be, while controlled herd immunity is being sought.
You have noticed how well that's worked so far. It hasn't, multiple examples of teams having to drop out of any sort of organised competitions.

They're also elite groups with lots of funds to make it work. Not a care home, or someone on Chemo who wouldn't be able to go within 2 meters of their children until further notice.

False equivalence really.;)

For the avoidance of doubt, I can confirm he's as thick as a whale sandwich.

With his selective memory re: his Leave vote, I picture him as like a really thick toff, genuinely believing himself to be better than others, while utterly oblivious to the fact that he isn't.

You have noticed how well that's worked so far. It hasn't, multiple examples of teams having to drop out of any sort of organised competitions.

They're also elite groups with lots of funds to make it work. Not a care home, or someone on Chemo who wouldn't be able to go within 2 meters of their children until further notice.

False equivalence really.;)

Appeal to extremes(y)

Notch said it was impossible. It isn't.

Also, you both want your cake, and to eat it as well. Because as you posted earlier in this very thread,

Not all perfect, but as I said it doesn't need to be perfect.

Last edited:
Appeal to extremes(y)

Notch said it was impossible. It isn't.
Debatable, but that'd be a very boring debate.

Would you agree that it's very hard and, given the size of the UK, impossible to do it perfectly?

Sponsored Links
Back