3 Tier system or circuit breaker lockdown?

:mrgreen:

I'd expect it'd be a car crash and would fail utterly. The difference between our two uses of that phrase is that track and trace and vaccines both have value if they're only making a dent in transmission. The Barrington approach is the worst possible option if it's not a near perfect isolation.

Sponsored Links
The Barrington approach is the worst possible option if it's not a near perfect isolation.

Nonsense.
Because you are not taking into account the damage the measures will cause and are causing.
Any casual observer would think we are all in great peril reading your scaremongering.
80 percent of people covid has no effect on.
But of course, many are in great peril due to the measures.

Last edited:
[QUOTE
You have noticed how well that's worked so far. It hasn't, multiple examples of teams having to drop out of any sort of organised competitions.

They're also elite groups with lots of funds to make it work. Not a care home, or someone on Chemo who wouldn't be able to go within 2 meters of their children until further notice.

False equivalence really.;)

You'll also have noticed that, or if groups of fifty or more people, they've located and isolated the one or two who test positive, and it didn't spread any further in almost all circumstances.
Hence, the competitions and events carry on.

Even the idiot's advisers are saying that these continous house arrests are doing no good. This scamdemic is causing far more people to die of covid unrelated illnesses than covid itself is. There wont be a vaccine so we just have to go back to normal and if we die so be it. There are plenty of other things to die of anyway even if the covid doesn't get you. I'm leaning much more towards the conspiracy theories these day. How much longer do we have to suffer house arrest. As I said this thing isn't going to go away so are we going to be locked in indefinetly? We will all die of malnutrition soon because nobody is working to produce food. It's bleddy stupid.

Sponsored Links
Unless you are also a mass-murderer, you have nothing to fear.

Best not to get tested imo

Get put on a list and you could end up under house arrest

Council bods will be on the prowl

I. Saw 3 of em around this area with there day glow jackets on had test and trace written on jackets

I am. Rarely in any way so they can't contact me :cool:

Transam will be going into the in cognito mode

Best advised others do like wise ;)

Best not to get tested imo

Get put on a list and you could end up under house arrest

Council bods will be on the prowl

I. Saw 3 of em around this area with there day glow jackets on had test and trace written on jackets

I am. Rarely in any way so they can't contact me :cool:

Transam will be going into the in cognito mode

Best advised others do like wise ;)

A nod is as good as a wink, to a blind bat ;)

General pinochet

If you have have responsibility for similar crimes, I think House Arrest would be unduly lenient.

"The group traveled from prison to prison in a Puma helicopter, inspecting military garrisons and then ordering — or carrying out themselves — the execution of the detainees. The victims were then buried in unmarked graves.

General Joaquin Lagos explained why he didn't return the bodies of the 14 executed prisoners of Antofagasta to their families:

"I was ashamed to see them. They were torn into pieces. So I wanted to put them together, at least leave them in a human form. Yes, their eyes were gouged out with knives, their jaws broken, their legs broken ... At the end they gave them the coup de grace. They were merciless. "[...] "The prisoners were killed so that they would die slowly. In other words, sometimes they were shot them by parts. First, the legs, then the sexual organs, then the heart. In that order the machine guns were fired[3][4]"

"On October 19, 1973, General Joaquin Lagos, commander of the Army 1st Division and zone chief in State of Siege, designated as governor of the Province of Antofagasta after the coup, presented his resignation to Pinochet. The day before, the leader of the squad, Arellano, had arrived in his district and executed 56 persons behind Lagos' back. In some cases, prisoners were sliced with machetes before being shot. When General Lagos learnt of these murders, he requested a meeting with Pinochet and offered him his resignation. Years later, he explained that he did not return the corpses to the victims' families for burial because he was too "ashamed" of the barbarous slaughter of the men.[2] According to the NGO Memoria y Justicia, "it is believed that Lagos’ denunciation brought a halt to the spiral of murders.[2]""

If you have have responsibility for similar crimes, I think House Arrest would be unduly lenient.

"The group traveled from prison to prison in a Puma helicopter, inspecting military garrisons and then ordering — or carrying out themselves — the execution of the detainees. The victims were then buried in unmarked graves.

General Joaquin Lagos explained why he didn't return the bodies of the 14 executed prisoners of Antofagasta to their families:

"I was ashamed to see them. They were torn into pieces. So I wanted to put them together, at least leave them in a human form. Yes, their eyes were gouged out with knives, their jaws broken, their legs broken ... At the end they gave them the coup de grace. They were merciless. "[...] "The prisoners were killed so that they would die slowly. In other words, sometimes they were shot them by parts. First, the legs, then the sexual organs, then the heart. In that order the machine guns were fired[3][4]"

What ever u asked

I said

Mind u it was Jack straw who let him. Go

And he was arrested under a Spanish warrant. :LOL:

Yep Spain who put zero Franco henchman on. Trial :LOL:

Spanish for you ;)

funny, pete50 has not thought of anyone else.

Was not that began terrorist suspect bloke put under house arrest

funny, pete50 has not thought of anyone else.

At the beginning of the scamdemic handcock said " all but essential travel is banned". And that people "must stay in their homes".
He specifically said this was not a "request" but an "instruction".

Combine that with the scare mongering and you had the equivalent of "house arrest". IMO.
For millions. Who sat cowering in their homes for months.
And still do.
A guy who worked on our team has never been seen since.

Sponsored Links
Back