30 minutes with the woman of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Jokes about beating up women are like racist, or homophobic jokes, or jokes about disabled, etc.
It's not 'leftie panty wetting' to object to jokes about abuse of females.
It's jokes that help normalise offensive behaviour. And just like racist, homophobic (etc) jokes are offensive, so are jokes about female abuse.

have a word with Karen white and the jokers who put him in a woman’s prison :idea:

Jokes about beating up women are like racist, or homophobic jokes, or jokes about disabled, etc.
It's jokes that help normalise offensive behaviour. And just like racist, homophobic (etc) jokes are offensive, so are jokes about female abuse.
I must have had a lapse of reasoning, as I briefly have you off my ignore list, just to read your drivel and bring a smile to my face on a Monday morning. You don't disappoint, you haven't changed, you are still an attention seeking troll, a joyless c*nt who would suck the will to live from any sane person. So you can f*ck off back on to my ignore list, Au revoir,branleur .

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
This idea that one would want to spend time with some amazing woman is crazy.

iu

Much rather spend it with Mrs Wobs.

Another thread ruined by this racist bigot.
WTF?!?!

I must have had a lapse of reasoning, as I briefly have you off my ignore list, just to read your drivel and bring a smile to my face on a Monday morning. You don't disappoint, you haven't changed, you are still an attention seeking troll, a joyless c*nt who would suck the will to live from any sane person. So you can f*ck off back on to my ignore list, Au revoir,branleur .
No momentary lapse, you've always had it, and you'll continue with it. Your post confirms that you see nothing wrong with jokes about women being physically abused, as do the support that you have received from others who clearly think jokes about physical abuse of women is something funny.

waiting for bobby to start complaining about us all supporting the oppression of women with our sexual objectification of the female body

30 mins* with lots of different women rather 30 years with the same one? Which is better? Or more fun?

*Not the same 30 minutes obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back