Do not leave your mobile laying around...

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
J

Johnmelad502

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker function and begins
to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"

WOMAN: "Honey , it's me. Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes"

WOMAN: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000, Is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure , go ahead if you like it that much."

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2009
models. I saw one I really liked."

MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$390,000.
MAN: "OK , but for that price I want it with all the options."

WOMAN: "Great! Oh , and one more thing...the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking
$2,950,000 for it.

MAN: "Well , then go ahead and give them an offer of $2,800,000, They will probably take it. If not , we can go the extra $150 , 000 if it's really a pretty good price."

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"

MAN: "Bye! I love you , too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment , mouths agape.

He turns and asks: "Anyone know who this phone belongs to?" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links

MAN: "Hello"

MAN: "Yes"

MAN: "Sure , go ahead if you like it that much."

MAN: "How much?"

MAN: "OK , but for that price I want it with all the options."

MAN: "Well , then go ahead and give them an offer of $2,800,000, They will probably take it. If not , we can go the extra $150 , 000 if it's really a pretty good price."

MAN: "Bye! I love you , too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment , mouths agape.

He turns and asks: "Anyone know who this phone belongs to?" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

when the joke was out originally the guy copied exactly what she said so the others in the locker room all heard. this one they only heard about the house!

when the joke was out originally the guy copied exactly what she said so the others in the locker room all heard. this one they only heard about the house!

"A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker function ".... ;)

Sponsored Links
Ha ha, out cycling a few weeks ago I found a phone. We called the last number dialled and quite soon we got a call from the owner. He couldn't be bothered to come over and pick it up so we suggested we leave it with the barman at the pub where we were by then enjoying a pint.

I'd love to have seen his face next time he looked through his videos and found ten seconds of my bare bottom with gales of hysterical laughter on the soundtrack

My pal, not so long ago left his phone where we was working, I thought it would be funny to change his numbers in the address book to gay chat lines!:LOL:
The problem is he's now started to turn up to work with make up on and not the lipstick on the collar stuff :eek:

My pal, not so long ago left his phone where we was working, I thought it would be funny to change his numbers in the address book to gay chat lines!
Surely the worry here....... is you knowing the numbers off by heart.... :eek: ... :LOL: :LOL:........ ;)
I got them out of the near to hand newspaper, well most of them :)
The rest was in my phone :LOL:
I was never confused :confused:

changed the language on my mates phone to hungarian once when we were out on the lash. he had to take it into a phone shop to get it changed back :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back